The main ingredient of Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil is rosehip oil of the highest quality, which was produced from the first pressing of the seeds. Enriched with rosemary leaf extract and 100 % pure essential oils, Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil plays a powerful role in your skin care routine.
Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil hydrates and moisturizes your face, helping to exfoliate and brighten the skin. It boosts collagen formation, reduces skin inflammation, scars, fine lines, and hyper-pigmentation; it also helps protect your skin against sun damage.
Generally speaking, skin care routines are in the order of lighter to heavier, i.e. from water to oil. Thus, facial oil is the last step of your skincare routine, used after moisturizer. Thanks to the fast-absorbing and non-greasy properties of rosehip oil, Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil can be used in the following three ways depending on your individual skin property and texture and how you feel after applying it on your face:
1. Follow a general skincare routine, use Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil as end of the skincare routine every morning and evening. Apply it after your moisturizer is fully absorbed. This suits those who massage their face or use gua sha regularly.
2. If you feel your skin is extremely dry after washing your face, you can try applying Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil after toner or mist. Gently smooth and press the oil onto your face and neck. Massage and allow full absorption, then continue your skincare routine.
3. You can add Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil to your moisturizer and apply the mixture to
your face and neck.
1. Two to three drops of this oil is generally enough to cover your whole face and deliver the
benefits your skin needs. If your face skin is extremely dry, 3-4 drops can be applied.
2. To keep the longest shelf life, store Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil in a cool, dark and
dry place. You can also store it in the fridge after opening.
3. Zoie & Zane Golden Rejuvenating Oil is 100 % plant based and is very mild. It is safe to use on
sensitive skin, but we still recommend a spot test before using.